Travel the country, work outdoors, and make a difference towards the shift to green energy! Capital City Renewables, Inc. is hiring field technicians to install, maintain, decommission, and relocate meteorological towers and remote sensing technology for the wind and solar industry.
Please browse the openings below and get in touch with us to inquire about joining our team.
Please click each opening to view the job description.
Capital City Renewables Inc. is hiring field technicians to assist with installing met towers 60m to 120m+ and remote sensing technology.
- Work on a team of field technicians and a crew leader to prepare and load materials, travel to job sites, assemble or repair met towers, remote sensing devices, and their appropriate power systems, wire data logger enclosures, and more.
- Climbing: not every job requires climbing but it is preferred that our technicians be either capable or willing to learn to climb met towers.
- Ability to travel for multiple weeks at a time to several job sites. Adequate breaks and rest time will be provided.
- Prior experience in construction or handy work is preferred.
- Prior experience climbing towers (radio, etc.) is preferred but not required. We will train you!
- No relocation requirement – we will provide transportation to the job site.
- Travel expenses, lodging, meals (per diem), and safety equipment (PPE) will be provided.
- Various opportunities to learn and expand your skillset into the renewable energy industry.
- Hands-on training and certificates provided for safety, climbing, and first aid.
Use the contact form to submit your information, and we will be in touch with you!