Power your met tower, LIDAR, or any other remote field equipment anywhere in the United States or Canada with our customized remote power systems. These systems are built for rugged reliability, transportability, and monitoring.
CCR Remote Power Trailer
Capital City Renewables offers an integrated trailer-based solar PV/diesel generator hybrid remote power system for remote sensing applications in the wind industry. We provide installation, maintenance, and relocation services for this remote power system, as well as for your SODAR or LIDAR. Fleet management, sales, and rental services are available.
Reliable & Rugged
To ensure reliable data recovery in the most challenging climates, Capital City Renewables has sized the system:
- 2,500W Solar PV Capacity
- 1,020Ah 48V DC Battery Capacity
- 11 kW Kubota Diesel Generator
…resulting in a 30-min/1-min/3-0sec output
of 12 kW/16.8 kW/24 kW.
- Insulating containment for generator, battery, & fuel
- Winterizing diesel fuel and motor oil
- Boosted generator starting battery system
- Everything in the Winterizing Package Level 1, PLUS:
- Independent hydronic heating system for generator, fuel tank, & lines
- Modular control system (MCS) that monitors, logs, and controls vital parameters:
- Battery voltage (V) and temperature
- Load consumption
- Ambient conditions
- PV array power
- Fuel level and temperature
- … and more
- Cellular or satellite communication with the WEB
server of the MCS, and other IP equipment
- Optional SODAR or LIDAR data pass-through
- Optional surveillance camera
- Small WTG with retractable mast for additional backup power in extreme latitudes
A 2-year warranty is offered on the following components:
- Transporting trailer
- Kubota generator
- Power inverter
- Battery banks
- Solar arrays
- Charge controller
Additional warranties are available on the optional add-ons as well.
Contact us today to inquire about our remote power trailer or any of our custom-built remote power solutions!
Custom Remote Power Solutions
Capital City Renewables offers custom built site-specific remote power systems for sites with touch terrain or challenging site access where our remote power trailer cannot go due to lack of vehicular access. Smaller, modular-based systems to be carried into your site via ATV are available, just reach out to us to start designing your custom-built system!